GlobeQuest Travel Club highlights five main activities in Los Cabos, Mexico during the winter season.
Winter is a wonderful time to visit Cabo San Lucas, and GlobeQuest Travel Club shares the top five activities tourists can enjoy during this season. Recognized as an authority in providing quality short-term lodging, this firm is pleased to point out what which leisure pursuits travelers may like best this time of year.
According to GlobeQuest Travel Club, the top five winter activities in the Los Cabos area include:
1. Fishing. Saltwater fisherman can certainly hook the big one during their trip to Baja. Winter is the season for billfish, wahoo, marlin, yellowtail tuna, skipjack and sailfish. GlobeQuest Travel Club recommends booking a charter boat in advance for the best fishing opportunities.
2. Visiting the Art Walk. Beginning October 29, guests can stroll through San Jose del Cabo each Thursday from 5pm to 9pm. Check out local art galleries, grab a bite to eat and enjoy a glass of wine in this fun area not far from the main square. This event is great for the whole family but only lasts through June.
3. Watching the whales. Late fall is when whales begin arriving in the warm waters off Los Cabos on their migration route. GlobeQuest Travel Club suggests reserving a whale watching boat trip for the best chance of having a close encounter with these sea mammals.
4. Going up into the mountains. The impressive Sierra de la Laguna Mountains are just outside of Cabo San Lucas. Visitors can hike, go mountain biking, birdwatching and more in this area known for its rugged beauty. GlobeQuest Travel Club adds that the highest peak, Picacho de la Laguna, is more than 7,000 feet tall.
5. Heading to Todos Santos. This little area outside of Cabo San Lucas offers some of the best surfing around. Shoppers can wander around the cute little town looking at stores that feature regional handicrafts and art. The cafes serve delicious local fare and of course excellent margaritas.
There is so much to do in Los Cabos that it can be hard to narrow down just what to do. But GlobeQuest Travel Club has taken the time to describe out some of the area’s best activities for those coming here on vacation.
The GlobeQuest Travel Club was designed for the modern traveler and provides a wide variety of luxurious vacation destinations along with several world-class leisure benefits. With the GlobeQuest memberships, unforgettable vacation experiences can be planned over the phone with a live Vacation Expert or just the click of a button on the member-only GlobeQuest website. GlobeQuest makes building travel experiences easy and enjoyable by providing everything needed to Travel Your Way. GlobeQuest was founded by Grupo Questro and GBS International. Since 1985, Grupo Questro has mastered the development of ecologically responsible, world-class hospitality projects that set the standard for their class. Established in 2002, GBS International supports Grupo Questro by providing personalized resort management and customer care functions.